Birmingham & West Midlands specialist Volkswagen Service centre
At Central Audi VW we offer a wide range of affordable fixed priced services to help keep your Volkswagen in optimum condition at our conveniently located VW service centre in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Whether you are a returning or new customer, Our expert Volkswagen Group trained technicians will ensure you receive trusted, reliable and dedicated care.
Find Out More Today
Get in touch with Central Audi VW Team for a full list of services we provide or choose from two types of regimes for your Volkswagen service, depending on your driving methods.
Quality of Service
Time & Distance VW Service/ Fixed VW Service
This Volkswagen service is recommended if you are likely to drive your Volkswagen 10,000* or less miles in a year, or if you tend to drive in the following way:
- Mainly city driving, short journeys with frequent cold starts
- High engine loading activities, for example: driving with your vehicle fully loaded, towing or frequent hill climbs
- Uneconomical driving, using high RPMs with heavy acceleration and heavy braking
LongLife Service / Variable Volkswagen Service
Variable Volkswagen Service intervals of up to a maximum of 20,000 miles* or 24 months (whichever occurs first).
This Volkswagen service is recommended if you drive your Volkswagen more than 25 miles a day, and if you drive in the following way:
- Regular long distance driving
- More than 10,000 miles per year.
- Driving at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, and minimal towing
Central Service Promise
At Central Audi VW we pride ourselves on providing a quality service for all of our clients and pledge to ensure that customers constantly remain confident about the quality of service they will receive and the level of care and attention given to their Volkswagen.. If you have any queries or for a quote, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!