1.1 By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
1.2 Central Audi & VW Specialists is a trading name of Central Audi & VW Specialists (B’Ham) Limited whose registered office is at Unit 4 Holly Park Ind Est, Spitfire Road, Birmingham, B24 9PB, United Kingdom. Registered in England No 06876333.
2.1 Content included on the website is the property of Central Audi & VW Specialists and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Central Audi & VW Specialist’s consent.
3.1 CENTRAL AUDI & VW SPECIALISTS DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO OR MATERIAL ON, ANY WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED FROM OR TO THIS WEBSITE.
3.2 Central Audi & VW Specialists are independent specialists and are not connected to, nor represent Volkswagen AG, VAG UK or any of their associated companies. VW, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat & Skoda and related marks are trademarks of Volkswagen Group and are only used for illustration purposes.
3.3 All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.
4. Privacy Statement
4.1 We may collect technical information about your computer including, your internet browser and operating system type, this is done for site development reasons and tracking of the site usage, and it does not identify you as an individual.
The Title in any goods or services does not pass the customer until all the monies are received in full and all cheques have cleared. Nothing contained herein is designed to nor will it affect a customer’s statutory rights. Service Sales: Please refer to the conditions below. Parts Sales: Please refer to the conditions below and goods supplied of merchantable quality will not be accepted for credit unless returned within 7 days of issue, quoting the invoice number. All new parts returned may be subject to a handling charge. Goods correctly supplied to special order cannot be accepted for credit.
1. In these Conditions ‘the Dealer’ shall mean ‘Central Audi & VW Specialists (Bham) Limited’ the business by whom the job card is used (the form which details and authorises the works to be carried out subject to these terms and conditions). “The Customer’ shall mean the person or body by whom or on whose behalf the job card is and ‘the Manufacturer’ shall mean Volkswagen Group and/or their appointed concessionaire and its subsidiaries thereof or its successors.
2. Where the Dealer contracts to carry out any Standard Inspection Service or Diagnostic Operation by name the Dealer’s liability shall be limited to the performance of such work as may be prescribed from time to time by the manufacturer or its importer for the United Kingdom as coming within the scope of such Standard Inspection Service or Diagnostic Operation.
3. Should any vehicle be deposited at the premises of the Dealer by or on behalf of the Customer outside of the Dealer’s normal working hours and/or when there is no appropriate employee of the Dealer present, then no responsibility for any loss or damage to the vehicle and/or its contents (howsoever occasioned) will be accepted by the Dealer and any such vehicle and/or its contents is deposited entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
4. The Dealer and its servants and agents are expressly authorised by the Customer to use the vehicle or vehicles referred to on the job card on the highway and elsewhere for all purposes in connection with the Inspection Service and Repair thereof.
5. All monies due to the Dealer in respect of Inspection Service or Repair operations carried out on the vehicle or vehicles referred to in the job card shall become payable when such operations are completed and the Customer has been notified either in accordance with the job card or otherwise that the vehicle or vehicles are ready for collection. Unless otherwise agreed in advance all payments to the Dealer shall be made before the vehicle or vehicles are released to the Customer and in cash and/or by a valid Credit or Debit Card and in person by the card holder. Cheques must clear before release is possible.
6. The Customer acknowledges the Dealer to have a legal lien over any vehicle or vehicles left with the Dealer for Service Inspection or Repair and over the fittings or contents thereof for all monies due to the Dealer from the Customer on any account.
7. Subject to the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations and the Supply and Services Act 1982 and any amendment thereof, vehicles and the components fittings and contents of vehicles are left with the Dealer entirely at the Customer’s risk. The Dealer shall in no circumstances be liable for loss or damage thereto or for delay in completing service or repairs howsoever occasioned and whether by reason of any act or default of the Dealer its servants agents or otherwise.
8. If, after the date of any contract made subject to these conditions of business but before payment is made by the Customer for any work carried out or parts supplied shall rise then the contract price shall rise accordingly notwithstanding the terms of any estimate or quotation the Dealer may have given.
9. Except in so far as liability may be placed upon the Dealer by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 in respect of a vehicle subject to the Manufacturer’s Warranty or a replacement component fitted to a vehicle in the course of service or repair and similarly subject to by law no conditions or warranties are given or implied as to the quality of goods or services supplied by the Dealer or their fitness, for any particular purpose whether such purpose shall be known to the Dealer or not. The Dealer will however without prejudice to its rights hereunder correct all faults in Inspection Service or Repairs operations carried out by the Dealer and occurring by reason of the Dealer’s default or negligence and shown to be such to the Dealer’s reasonable satisfaction.
10. All agreements made between the Dealer and the Customer, or as provided by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, are personal to the Customer who shall not assign his rights or liabilities under an agreement made subject to these conditions.
11. The dealer reserves the right to refuse to carry out any work on a vehicle which in his opinion could make the vehicle unsafe/unroadworthy.
12. In certain cases it may be necessary for the repairer to sub-contract all or part of the work to complete repairs.
13. If by reason of the Customer’s instructions or lack of such instructions any vehicle or vehicles left with the Dealer for any Inspection Service or
Repair operation are not collected by the Customer from the Dealer within 7 days of the Dealer’s having notified the Customer that such operations have been completed the Dealer shall be at liberty to charge the Customer a reasonable daily sum for the storage of such vehicle or vehicles.
14. No parts will be accepted for credit unless returned within 28 days of sale and quoting the invoice number. All new parts returned for credit shall, in the opinion of the Dealer, be in reasonable condition, of merchantable quality, in the original packaging. Parts returned after 14 days of sale will be subject to a 25% handling charge. This does not affect your right under Sales of Goods Act 1979. We will not be able to accept the following Goods for credit; (a) Goods specially ordered at your request; (b) Electrical parts; (c) Glass parts; (d) Hazardous parts/ explosive parts (and parts included in the Dangerous Goods Act); (e) Goods that have already been used or fitted; (f) Goods with damaged original packaging and/or which are not in a resalable condition; (g) any other Goods which are identified to you.
15. Subject to 16. The work carried out by the Dealer as specified are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever occurs sooner, as standard from the date of work completion. Unless otherwise stated. This does not seek to affect your rights under common law. Warranty is non-transferable upon change of ownership. Warranty is on a return to base basis. The dealer is not responsible for any recovery costs occurred. The Dealer will under no circumstances authorise any 3rd party repairer to carry out any warranty related repair work in relation to any work previously completed. After Dealer inspection Genuine Volkswagen parts may need to be inspected by an Authorised Volkswagen Group Repairer before part warranty can be granted.
16. No warranty will apply if and to the extent that a defect is caused or worsened by one or more of the following, namely (a) a failure to inform the Dealer of the defect/ suspected defect, or to have it examined by the Dealer, and failure give the Dealer the opportunity to remedy it; (b) if the Goods have been subjected to misuse, negligence or accidental or used in a vehicle for racing, rallying or similar sports; (c) the installation of a part into Goods, the use of which has not been approved by Volkswagen AG or the alteration of Goods in a manner not approved by the Volkswagen AG; (d) non-adherence to instructions concerning the treatment, maintenance and care of the Goods or a failure to have the relevant vehicle serviced/ maintained with Volkswagen AG recommendations; or (e) the repair or maintenance to the Goods by a person other than the Dealer or a person Authorised by Volkswagen UK Limited.
17. Any goods supplied shall remain the property of the Dealer until the price has been paid in full.
Telephone call recording – Please note that telephone call may be recorded for quality and training purposes.