Audi ServicingMaintain your vehicles health...
Time & Distance / Fixed Service
This Audi service regime is recommended if you are likely to drive your Audi 10,000 or less miles in a year, or if you tend to drive in the following way:
- Mainly city driving, short journeys with frequent cold starts.
- High engine loading activities, for example: driving with your vehicle fully loaded, towing or frequent hill climbs.
- Uneconomical driving, using high rpms with heavy acceleration and heavy braking.
LongLife / Variable Service
Only available to new generation vehicles with intervals of up to a maximum of 19,000 miles* or 24 months (whichever occurs first).
This Audi service regime is recommended if you drive your Audi more than 25 miles a day, and if you drive in the following way:
- Regular long distance driving.
- Driving at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, and minimal towing.
Mileages are approximate as the Service Indicator system uses kilometers as its distance measurement.
Central Service Promise
We want you to feel confident about the quality of service you’ll receive for both you and your Audi, every time you visit.