Audi ServicingMaintain your vehicles health...
Leading Audi Servicing
Central Audi VW is a leading Audi servicing centre and are one of the most dedicated and experienced teams of Audi specialists based in the heart of Birmingham. Our exceptional service is designed to maintain the health of the vehicle and our convenient location makes life easier.
Whether you are a returning customer or new to Central Audi VW, our service promise remains the same; to ensure that you receive trusted, reliable and dedicated care.
We offer two different services for your Audi:
Time and Distance Audi Service/ Fixed Service
The time and distance service is recommended for Audi drivers who are likely to travel up to but no more than 10,000 miles in a year.
This service is ideal for:
• Mainly city driving, short journeys with frequent cold starts
• High engine loading activities, for example driving with your vehicle fully loaded, towing or frequent hill climbs
• Uneconomical driving, using high rpms with heavy acceleration and heavy breaking
Long Life Audi Service/Variable Service
The long life service is only available to new generation vehicles with intervals of up to a maximum of 19,000 miles or 24 months (whichever occurs first).
This service is recommended if you drive your Audi more than 25 miles a day and if you drive in the following way:
- Regular long distance driving.
- Driving at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, and minimal towing.
Mileages are approximate as the Service Indicator system uses kilometers as its distance measurement.
Central Audi Service Promise
At Central Audi VW we pledge to ensure that every customer receives the same level of outstanding care and attention which is guaranteed to leave you feeling confident about the quality of service you will receive for both you and your Audi, every time.